Intuitive, proactive and effective cybersecurity that protects your business systems and users
Today, businesses of all sizes are under constant attack. While a high proportion of attacks are opportunistic, automated, and indiscriminate in nature, many are highly focused, invasive, and precise. With the variety, volume, and rate of attacks, it has never been more crucial to use an effective, wide-ranging endpoint security that works alongside other defences to stop malware, ransomware, phishing, crypto mining and the other malicious attacks aimed at your systems and users.
“small businesses with less than 100 employees face the same risk of attack as an enterprise with 20,000-employees”
By taking a patented proactive, predictive, and multi-layered approach to security, Digital O2 leverages the strength of Webroot’s detection and response solutions to ensure highly effective defences against today’s cyber threats.
Malware detection and prevention – Blocks viruses, malware, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, spyware, browser-based attacks, crypto jacking, credential- stealing malware, script-based, and fileless attacks, and a wide range of other threats.
- Malware detection and prevention – Blocks viruses, malware, Trojans, phishing, ransomware, spyware, browser-based attacks, crypto jacking, credential- stealing malware, script-based, and fileless attacks, and a wide range of other threats.
- Multi-shield protection – Webroot’s multi-shield protection includes Real-Time, Behaviour, Core System, Web Threat, Identity, Phishing, Evasion, and Offline shields for detection, prevention, and protection from complex attacks.
- User identity and privacy protection – The Identity Shield (browser and application isolation) is trusted by the world’s leading banks to stop attacks like DNS poisoning, keylogging, screen grabbing, cookie scraping, clipboard grabbing, and browser and session hijacking by malicious software.
- Intelligent firewall – The system-monitoring and application-aware outbound firewall augments the built-in Windows® firewall to protect users both on and off corporate networks.
- Dynamic risk prevention – Analyzes individual user behavior to dynamically tailor malware prevention heuristics.
If you are thinking, “Do I need endpoint protection?” You should consider the following, criminals are consistently developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of trusting employees and steal data. Smaller businesses often believe they are not targeted, but that is a fallacy. It is believed that small businesses with less than 100 employees face the same risk of attack as an enterprise with 20,000-employees.
No matter the size of your business, users and owners alike require dependable, proactive endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since businesses are almost all subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is absolutely necessary to help businesses avoid substantial fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.